Monday 4 June 2012

Valentines Colour Combo Challenge #6

This weeks' challenge was to use the colours Doffdodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Old Olive, I can't confirm that I've got the right colours but they're similar enough so i'm just going with it.  I sat at my desk with these three colours wondering how on earth I was going to get them to go together as they seemed so odd, however, Clair was right and I found a piece of patterned paper that (I think) had all these three colours in so off I went, as the Create a Critter cartridge was already on my desk.......


and this was what I came up with.  Hope you like it x

4 comments:

  1. Another adorable card..Create a critter is such a fun cartridge! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card jane its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove the card jane its very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really nice the bug is so cute

    ReplyDelete